Ruger AR-556 Pistol 5.56mm with SBA3 Brace
The Ruger AR-556 Pistol 5.56mm with SBA3 Brace, is one of Ruger’s AR-15 Style, direct impingement pistols.
- Lower receiver is fitted with an adjustable SB Tactical® SBA3® Pistol Stabilizing Brace® to aid in accuracy, balance and recoil management.
- Handguard is free-floating for accuracy and the slim, 9″ length provides enhanced ergonomics and support. Magpul® M-LOK® accessory attachment slots along the 3:00, 6:00 and 9:00 positions.
- Made from aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum forging, the flattop upper receiver includes a forward assist, dust cover and brass deflector.
- Bolt is machined from 9310 alloy steel and is shot peened and pressure (proof) tested to ensure strength, structural integrity and durability.
- Carbine-length gas system ensures reliable function with a wide variety of ammunition.
- Cold hammer-forged 4140 chrome-moly steel barrel with ultra-precise rifling provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning. The 1:8″ twist rate stabilizes bullets from 35 to 77 grains, and the 5.56 NATO chamber allows the use of both 5.56 NATO and .223 Rem. ammunition. M4 feed ramps provide improved reliability, and the matte black oxide finish reduces glare and provides corrosion resistance.
- Bolt carrier and gas key have chrome-plated inside diameters to provide exceptional resistance to hot gases. The gas key is staked so that it will not loosen after extensive firing. A matte black oxide finish on the exterior of the bolt carrier provides corrosion resistance.
- A Ruger® flash suppressor is provided, and the 1/2″-28 threaded barrel allows for standard muzzle accessories to be installed.
- Also includes: One, 30-round Magpul® PMAG®.