Ruger American Rimfire 22LR Rifle
Ruger American Rimfire 22LR Rifle, is a bolt action rifle that takes Ruger 10/22 magazines. It is a great 22LR rifle, and some excellent value for your money.
- Includes two interchangeable standard length of pull stock modules that provide comb height options for scope or iron sight use. By simply removing the rear sling swivel stud, stock modules can be changed in seconds. Compact stock modules are available at ShopRuger.com.
- Includes the patented, detachable, flush-mounted BX-1, 10-round rotary magazine and accepts all 10/22® magazines, including the BX-25®, BX-25®x2 and BX-15®.
- Ergonomic, lightweight synthetic stock (designed for quick, easy handling) blends a classic look with modern forend contouring and grip serrations.
- Easy-to-use, extended magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of the flush-mounted magazine.
- Patented Power Bedding® integral bedding block system positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy.
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is user adjustable between three and five pounds, allowing shooters to make that perfect shot.
- Features a visible, accessible and easy-to-actuate tang safety that provides instant security.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
- A 3/8″ rimfire scope base is machined into the receiver, which is also drilled and tapped for Weaver #12 bases.
- A 60° bolt throw provides ample scope clearance and the easy-to-use, receiver-mounted bolt release allows the bolt to be readily removed without requiring a pull of the trigger, a unique safety feature among rimfire, bolt-action rifles.
- Williams fiber optic front sight and adjustable, V slot, folding-leaf rear sight (excludes Stainless and Target models).
- Also includes: sling swivel studs.